By Kimberly Stoeger, MS, Clinical Nutritionist
Spring Roll Ingredients:
- Rice wraps
- Shredded beets
- Shredded carrots
- Avocado, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- Any other produce you’d want
(i.e., mango, lettuce, bell pepper)
Almond Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Water if you need to thin out the sauce
- Place shredded and sliced vegetables in different plates/bowls for easy assembly. Cut cilantro into smaller pieces. Prepare the rice wraps are directed on packaging. (This process might seem intense but it is really easy).
- Place the wet rice wrap on a wet cutting board. Add ingredients to the center of the wrap and fold to close the content inside.
- Place all peanut sauce ingredients into a bowl and mix together. Add water if the sauce is too thick and add almond butter to make it thicker.
Kimberly Stoeger, MS, is the clinical nutritionist and owner of Nutritional Healing, LLC. Her passion lies in supporting people’s health through evidence-based medicine (risks versus benefits of medications) and healing therapies through nutrition. Kimberly has her masters of science in human nutrition degree, and experience working with clients regarding weight and fatigue issues, food sensitivities, autoimmune conditions, and general health concerns such as high blood pressure, high glucose levels, high cholesterol/triglycerides, migraines, thyroid conditions, and gut dysfunction. Contact Nuritional Healing, LLC at 920-358-5764, [email protected], www.nutritionalhealingllc.com.